The Director of the National Advanced School of Engineering of the University of Maroua informs the candidates of the competitive entrance examination for the academic year 2022/2023, that writing centers are, respectively, as follows:
- YAOUNDÉ : Faculty of Sciences of the University of Yaoundé 1 (Amphi 1001) ;
- DOUALA : Government Technical High School of Douala-Ndogbong ;
- DSCHANG : Faculty of Agronomic Sciences (FASA) ;
- NGAOUNDÉRÉ : Government High and Modern of Ngaoundéré ;
- GAROUA : Government Technical High School of Garoua -Marouaré ;
- KOUSSERI : Department of Meteorology, Climatology of the ENSPM at Kousseri ;
- MAROUA : Campus of Ouro-Tchédé (Collège de l’Espoir).
In addition, the call for candidates begins at 6:30 a.m. and wearing a mask is compulsory, the national identity card and the receipt of the competition fees will be checked at the entrance to the examination rooms.